Today I will talk about the famous charcoal peel off mask or Black Mask and I will propose 2 recipes to eliminate blackheads with this mask!
Ultimately this mask is depopulating because it promises to eliminate blackheads and pimples in no time.
I too have tried several, all natural and homemade by me and actually the skin immediately appears much smoother, bright, and clean. The peel off version removes more black points (which you can see well on the black mask residues), the other a little less but cleans and purifies the skin in depth, removes impurities and dry the pimples , also helps to prevent black points.
To make this mask black we will use activated charcoal, which has a purifying action on our skin, helping to eliminate impurities.
Today I propose my 2 favorite recipes to make the black face mask at home …
1) Black Face Mask DIY Peel Off
You will need:
- About 3 sheets of medium-small jelly or 3 teaspoons of powdered gelatin while for the vegan version use 3 teaspoons of agar
- 3 tablets of charcoal
- 2 tablespoons of milk (cow or vegetable)
- Cut the jelly into small pieces and soak it for 5 minutes in a bowl with cold water. In the meantime, chop the charcoal which must be a powder.
- When the gelatin has softened remove it from the water, put it in a small bowl and add the boiling milk. It is important that it is very hot otherwise the gelatin will not melt. (Eventually put everything in the microwave oven about 20 seconds or in a bain-marie and everything will melt perfectly).
- At this point add the charcoal powder and mix for a minute, until a dense and homogeneous mixture is obtained. (Wait until the product is lukewarm to apply it, so it will be more dense and simple to roll out, it will not drip!)
Apply the mask all over your face, avoiding eyebrows, or apply it only on the T-zone, such as chin, nose and forehead.
Wait half an hour (you will feel “pull” the skin as it will dry out). Then remove it piece by piece. The pieces that you cannot remove, remove them with a wet sponge.
Put more layers of product on face to remove the product more easily!
2) Black Mask DIY with Carbon and Purifying Clay
To make this classic black mask, so do not peel off, you will need:
- 2 chopped tablets of charcoal
- 1 teaspoon of green clay (for oily skin) or white clay (for delicate or dry skin)
- 2 teaspoons of water or aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Add the ingredients exactly in the order in which I wrote them above and mix each time you go to combine a new ingredient. Remember to use only utensils (I teaspoon) in plastic or wood, in order not to alter the properties of the ingredients.
Spread the mask on the clean and make-up face, leave in place for 10-15 minutes and then remove the mask residues with a sponge wet with warm water.
Mask suitable for all skin types (using the right clay)