Moving homes is considered one of the most stressful things that you can do in life, along with getting married and having children. Once you have organised a Bristol Removals Company you can rest assured in knowing that your items will be transported from one place to another carefully. I Move Removals are a Bristol Removals company that can help with all your packing and removal needs.
There are many interesting facts surrounding our home moving habits and here are just a few for you to have a look through.
- Thousands of people across the world move house each day with people living in two an three bedroom homes being those that move the most often. This is often due to the fact that the people living there are either starting a family, having a family that are growing up, or have children that have moved out of home.
- It is thought that the average person will move around eight times in their life time with around six years between each move. Again this is usually linked to other major life events such as marriage and the birth and then growing up of children. People around the ages of 18 will usually move twice before they turn 20. This tends to be info student accommodation whilst they study at university or a further education college.
- The reasons for moving again depend very much on age. With those aged between 18-21 moving either for further educational study or to gain more independence away from the family home. Around 34% of people aged 21 to 24 move into a property with their partner.
- Your lifestyle and stages of life will also be a major factor in your decision to move. This may be moving to a smaller property for retirement, a move to help with either an increase or decrease in income or perhaps a move to achieve a more relaxed lifestyle, maybe moving from a bustling city to a more rural village location.
- Access to local shops and other amenities such as schools is another reason for people moving into particular areas. This is one of the main reason why certain areas appear to have a high proportion of families living in the location.
- August is one of the busiest month for those working in the home removal industry as well as for estate agents and solicitors working in conveyancing. It is thought that around 50 percent of the yearly house moves occur between the months of August and November.