Funchoza with chicken and vegetables – an unusually appetizing dish of Asian cuisine, which can surprise guests and home. In popularity, it competes with podnadoevshimi sushi, but in terms of ease of preparation and democratic ingredients is clearly superior to them.
In our country, funchoza is usually called glass or Chinese noodles, transparent noodles, Thai pasta. Depending on the method of preparation, it can be attributed to both hot dishes and snacks and salads. Some believe that Asian cuisine is incredibly complex and unfairly bypass the funchoza side. Meanwhile, knowing only a few nuances, you can cook non-bitten delicious dishes in just a quarter of an hour.
The appeal of Chinese noodles is that it absorbs the flavors of vegetables and spices like a sponge. Varying the ingredients, you get a completely different flavor bouquet and add a portion of exotic to your usual diet. In the obligatory food basket – a hank of funchozy and any chicken. The choice of vegetables is limited only by personal preferences and seasonality. This can be a democratic carrot, cucumbers, and tomatoes, as well as noble asparagus and pickled dzhusay.
Funchoza with chicken and vegetables is useful to everyone without exception. Those who follow their figure will appreciate its lightness and a minimum of fat. Chinese noodles are made from leguminous starch: mainly from mung beans, as well as mung bean, chickpea, cassava, yams, and others. Due to the lack of gluten, it becomes a good alternative for people suffering from gluten intolerance. Funchose contains selenium, which makes it valuable for men’s health, and iron, which is indispensable for blood formation.
In some recipes, funchoze includes rice noodles, which, when dry, have a translucent color. But when cooked, it turns white and becomes almost indistinguishable from ordinary spaghetti. The original funchoza in dry form is milky-white, and after heat treatment, it acquires a characteristic glass color, which gives the dish an exotic flavor. In supermarkets, both products can coexist on the same shelf, so when you buy does not forget to specify their composition on the label!
Learning to cook funchozu
To make the dish appetizing and beautiful, you need to master three simple culinary activities:
- Cooking noodles.
- Roasting chicken and vegetables.
- Adding a sauce that puts the components together.
Thai pasta is somewhat different from wheat noodles familiar to us from childhood. How to prepare this product is well known to residents of Asian countries, who will share this secret with our compatriots. After heat treatment, the franchise should remain crispy, but at the same time soft and supple. In order to maintain a delicate balance between undercooked and overcooked noodles, we suggest following the verified recommendations.
- How best to cook funchozu depends on its thickness. The thinnest varieties of clear noodles (less than 5 mm) are not boiled but steamed. It is enough to pour boiling water for 5 minutes and then rinse with water. Thicker species are cooked just like regular pasta, but not longer than 4-5 minutes.
- Funchoza in the form of nests are tied up with thread, then boiled for 3-5 minutes. in plenty of water. Then the coils are removed, shaken, freed from the threads and cut with cooking scissors with pieces of the desired length.
- For filling funchozy, as a rule, soy sauce is used, which in itself can replace salt. If you do not like too salty food, then you cannot salt the water for steaming.
- Cooking noodles start after roasting the other ingredients, as it dries quickly. Therefore, it is prepared and added last.
- In addition to boiling and steaming, glass noodles can be deep-fried. Enough for 2 min. dip funchoza in boiling oil so that it becomes crispy and fragrant. Remove vermicelli with a slotted spoon, let the oil drain to get rid of excess fat.
In the historic homeland, chicken and vegetables are fried in a wok over an intense fire. If you have not had time to acquire this indispensable utensil in pan-Asian cuisine, a deep frying pan with a thick bottom will be an alternative.
For cutting vegetables it is ideal to use the vegetable cutter Berner.
Funchoza with chicken and vegetables (basic recipe)
Unlike Russian culinary traditions, Asian chefs are more prone to improvisation. We suggest you treat the recipes given creatively. If there was no such kind of vegetables or spices in your kitchen – it doesn’t matter. Feel free to replace them with existing ones. Instead of fresh, you can use pickled vegetables.
- Funchoz – 200 g;
- boneless chicken – 400 g;
- onions, carrots – 1 root;
- bean pods – 100 g;
- soy sauce;
- ginger, garlic;
- lemon juice – 2 tbsp. l .;
- starch – 2 tsp;
- oil rast.
- Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, grated garlic, ginger, and lemon juice. Hold the chicken marinade for half an hour.
- Marinated chicken roast for 2 minutes. on high heat. Add the vegetables and continue to fry all together until cooked.
- In the end, add the starch, bring to thicken and combine with boiled funchoza.
Funchoza with Korean carrot has a refined taste and will appeal to lovers of sharp little. The degree of hotness of a dish depends on the initial sharpness of carrots and the proportion of pepper. For the adapted version, hot pepper cannot be used.
- noodles – 300 g;
- chicken fillet – 300 g;
- sweet pepper – 2 pods;
- Korean carrot – 100 g;
- chili – to taste;
- soy sauce for dressing;
- frying oil.
- Cut the onion into strips, chicken fillet – with oblong stripes of 3-4 cm, sprinkle with soy sauce.
- First, pass onion until golden, then add chicken to it. We fry all together, stirring intensively for another 3-4 minutes. Just before the readiness, pour in some soy sauce.
- Bulgarian pepper, cut into long strips, fry separately.
- Put ready-made noodles in a large bowl, above – fried chicken, peppers and carrots in Korean. Pour the remaining sauce, gently mix.
Serving hot, the sharpest options can be slightly cooled.
On a note
Refueling – zest funchozy. Rice vinegar brings fresh sourness, teriyaki gives a firm sweet-salty taste and, like soy sauce, colors transparent vermicelli in an appetizing brownish tint.
Funchoza with fresh vegetables
- noodles – 100 g;
- chicken – 200 g;
- vegetables (onion, pepper, radish, cucumber, etc.) – 1 root vegetable;
- soy sauce;
- frying oil;
- pepper, garlic.
How to cook
Unique flavor notes add fresh vegetables to fun chore. In this embodiment, fry only chicken with onions. If desired, half a serving of onions can be added fresh or doused with boiling water. Dress the dish with mashed garlic sauce.
Advice for true gourmets
Let fun chose brew for 15-20 minutes. after cooking. During this time, the noodles will be soaked with vegetable juices and will become even more fragrant. It is not recommended to keep the dish for more than a day, as it will lose its authentic taste.
Teriyaki-funchoza salad with chicken, vegetables, and mushrooms
The fragrant mushroom flavor blends flawlessly with chicken meat and vegetable ingredients. This salad will be a worthy delicacy for a solemn feast.
- noodles – 200 g;
- chicken – 300 g;
- onions, bolg. pepper, carrot – 1 root;
- mushrooms – 250 g;
- teriyaki – 100 g;
- frying oil;
- sesame, greens.
Cooking funchoza and vegetable mix, as in previous recipes. Fry the mushrooms until softened, add to the salad bowl. Savory sweet notes of salad will give teriyaki sauce. Top generously sprinkle with herbs and sesame seeds. Serve salad chilled.
Given the popularity of the product, funchoza from cheap cornstarch has recently appeared on the shelves of supermarkets. Compared to chickpea options, it has lower nutritional value. See the composition on the label, it should be about the same as in the photo.
Funchoza with chicken and braised eggplant
Eggplants, as well as function, absorb flavors of spices. Such a neighborhood in one dish will clearly benefit him.
- glass noodles – 200 g;
- chicken fillet – 200 g;
- eggplant, carrot, onion – 1 root;
- soy sauce;
- garlic, ginger, pepper;
- sesame oil for frying.
- Chicken fillet cut into oblong bars, fry with onions and carrots.
- Separately, stew eggplants, fill them with garlic.
- Combine with steamed funchoza in a skillet, pour sauce, sprinkle with ginger, seasonings.
- Warm up for 1-2 minutes.
Sesame oil is very specific, so before cooking it is desirable to evaluate it to taste. For fans of adapted options, you can replace it with olive oil or any other vegetable oil that you have.
Funchoza with chicken stomachs
- glass vermicelli – 250 g;
- chicken ventricles – 350 g;
- bolg pepper, carrot, onion – 150 g each;
- asparagus – 100 g;
- parsley – 50 g;
- flour – 3 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream – 80 ml;
- frying oil.
- Gently wash the stomachs, salt a little, roll in flour, fry on an intense fire until lightly browned.
- Pour onion slices and fry along with the stomachs for a few more minutes.
- Vegetables cut into strips.
- Add pepper, carrot, and asparagus to the stomachs, continue cooking for 5 minutes. over low heat.
- Pour sour cream into the pan, season with spices, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. under the lid.
- We combine with the prepared funchoza according to the instructions, warm up for another 2 minutes along with the spices.
The stomachs can be successfully replaced with chicken hearts. Adding sour cream sauce will make it juicy and nutritious.
We hope that the overseas funchoza will become a favorite guest at your desk. An exotic base for an endless gastronomic experiment will appeal to both novice cooks and housewives who perfect their skills on new dishes. After a bit of training, you will learn how to cook tasty and satisfying salads from funchozy in a hurry: getting ready for work or before the arrival of unexpected guests.