Although pork has a bad reputation, the fact is that grilled ribs are a healthy recipe and much more if accompanied by a homemade sauce
No matter what season of the year you are in or where in the world you are reading us, deliciously grilled ribs will make your day better. Although it seems easy to prepare them, you may be surprised to learn that there are several tricks you must learn.
And, for many, grills are just grilling meats or sausages. However, it is also the perfect time to share with family and join ties with friends.
Now, so that you can do it perfectly you should know what the deliciously grilled ribs offer you that do not make other ingredients, even if they are similar.
While the pig is a very mythic type of meat badly associated with diseases, it is also true that it is very famous. Moreover, there are great restaurants that have left their international mark with the preparation of this particular dish.
However, it is worth mentioning that it is not the same that you decide to go to a fast food place to try it yourself, in your garden, with the barbecue on.
What do you need?
Some elements that you must take into account so you can make this delicious recipe are:
- Buy and choose the best possible type of pork, ribs of good quality.
- Resist the impulse to buy barbecue sauce in stores: it’s worth doing it yourself.
- Between the wood and the charcoal to fan the fire of the grill, if possible, choose the first option. Contaminates less and goes better with the taste.
- If you marinate the pork ribs, you will not need any type of dressing or sauce to complement.
You must take into account these characteristics so that, when you ass these delicious ribs on the grill, your technique as a chef and the result that you offer to your guests will be unforgettable. In addition, it is in the balance between healthy and hygienic. Remember, there is a lot of outdoor exposure. You also try greek keftedes recipe for cooking at home.
Best tricks for deliciously grilled ribs
Marinated and companions for the ribs
Part of the trick for you to have delicious ribs is to find the perfect point to season them. With the pork is not so simple, because it is a very tasty meat but, being ribs, it does not have as much meat as other parts.
Thus, what makes the difference is to put them previously to marinate, at least, a couple of hours. Maybe, while you prepare everything and are still refrigerated or in cava. Concentrating the flavor with the marinade technique will make the final result the perfect one.
In the same way, it happens for the companions. Depending on the temperature you can choose mashed potatoes or a salad.
Remember that the ribs provide you with many proteins, carbohydrates, and good cholesterol. Therefore, you must balance a load of nutrients a little with some minerals, vitamins, fiber, and low calories.
Recipe for deliciously grilled ribs
- 6 pork ribs (1 kg, approx.)
- 2 tablespoons of paprika (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder (15 g)
- 5 garlic cloves without skin (45 g)
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano (15 g)
- 1 glass of warm water (200 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (45 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar (30 ml)
- The first thing you will do is prepare the seasoning for the ribs. To do so, you will need to mix all the spices in a glass of warm
- Then, you should use a brush to spread and generously cover all the ribs with
- Make sure you cover the spaces between the joints of the meat and the bone. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes. Reservation.
- If you have a temperature meter, use it and set the heat of the grill at 165 ° C.
- Once you have the desired temperature, place the ribs and close the lid of the grill. You will let grill for 20 minutes.
- Finally, once the lid is open, you should see the bone of the ribs well smoked and the meat juicy and reddened. It will be an indicator that they are ready.
Finally, enjoy these deliciously grilled ribs!
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family, and don’t forget to share in your social networks platforms.
Have a nice day!!