Snapchat is one of the social networks that has grown the most in recent years. It is because of different factors. However, the fact it is a network in which the content is perishable. Once it is consumed disappears, is one factor that has pushed it the most, since it is associated with a guaranteed exclusivity and immediacy.
However, there are also many other people who have not finished finding the point to this network. There are too many who unsubscribe. If you want to know how to delete a Snapchat account, keep reading, and we’ll tell you. Enjoy reading: How to use Snapchat for business?
How to delete a Snapchat account from Android
To be able to remove a Snapchat account from your mobile phone, either Android or iPhone, you must do the following:
- Open the Snapchat application.
- Within the application, go to the main menu screen.
- Once there, select the configuration icon that is at the top right (it is recognized as having the shape of a gear wheel silhouette).
- Once you have reached this screen, you should look in the section called ” help.”
- Once you have clicked on it, you will access another screen where you should look for the section called ” my account and settings.”
- Within this other screen, you must select the ” account information ” section.
- Finally, within this last new screen, you will find the option ” delete account.”
Once the selections, all you have to do is give consent and continue selecting a series of automatic screens. It will inform you of what will happen if you definitively delete your Snapchat account. At the end of all, once you have provided your password. It will allow you to carry out this action.
Delete a Snapchat account forever from a computer
Eliminating Snapchat accounts from your computer is also an easy option. To achieve this, you have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the Snapchat website.
- You will have to log in using the account you want to delete.
- Then, in the lower part of the scroll, you will find several options and, of all of them, you will have to select the one that says ” help.”
- This option will take you to a new page where you will have more options to choose from, and in which you will have to select ” my account and settings.”
- In the new menu of available options, you must select the one that says ” account information.”
- Finally, of all the options available in this new screen, there will be a call ” delete my account,” which will be the one that will give us access to be able to eliminate the account without problems.
Again, this new section will make us go through different pages in which we will be informed of what will happen if we delete the Snapchat account and in which we will be asked for our password to confirm that we are the ones who want to eliminate that account. Finally, you will access the last page that will allow you to delete the account without significant difficulty.
30 days to delete Snapchat accounts permanently
Keep in mind that, when you delete your Snapchat account, even if they ask for your password and confirm your identity, you will have 30 days to reverse this action. You will receive this information at the end of the process of deleting the account in any of the two methods mentioned above. In this way, if you finally want to go back to delete the account and choose to keep it, if it has not been more than 30 days before the application allows you to go back, you can recover the same account with the same contacts without having to make a new.
The purpose of this form of deletion is to allow it, after some time you regret having deleted the account, it is not necessary to redo it from scratch as the first time. However, it is also essential to know that when the 30 days of margin that the application grants expires, the account will be permanently deleted, which will imply that neither the contacts, nor the name, nor the contents will be recovered. Nor any other type of information associated with said account.